Brazos Hall, 204 E 4th St, Austin, TX Map
♦ Online Reservations are now closed. Please call 512-476-5775 if you have any questions.
Join us for the eighth edition of Hidden Music, a magical evening of shared stories and song. As welcoming and intimate as it is elegant and entertaining, Hidden Music is a joyful celebration we share with our wonderful community of music lovers.
This year promises to be the most electrifying and eclectic ever, as not one but three very special talents, Ruthie Foster, Eliza Gilkyson and Patrice Pike, take the stage with Craig Hella Johnson, Texas State Musician 2013-14, in an exciting downtown venue.
Full open bar reception, seated wine dinner catered by Word of Mouth, silent auction, and concert. Valet parking included.
Attire: Austin Chic
- Table $5,000 (premier table seating for 10 guests)
- Table $3,000 (choice table seating for 10 guests)
- Individual $500 (premier table seating)
- Individual $250 (reserved table seating)
All proceeds benefit Conspirare. Hidden Music is our major benefit event of the season, providing critically important funds to support the world-class musical experiences offered in our concerts, tours, recordings, and community programs like Conspirare Youth Choirs and the Big Sing.
Tax deductible information:
- $5,000 Table — $4,000 deductible
- $3,000 Table — $2,000 deductible
- $500 Individual — $400 deductible
- $250 Individual — $150 deductible